Hello to all
We are three weeks away from our visit to Italy and getting very excited. I've had a lot of advice on packing to the point of total confusion so thought I'd just ask...what's this year's weather like so far? Ours is below normal
We are 5 days in Calabria and south towards Taranta
Florence with a couple day trips for 6 days
Rome for 3 days
Sorrento for 3 days
Back to Calabria possible day trip to Pizzo and/or Tropea (beach in late May....) for 3 days
I have a number of sundresses and scarves, only 2 shorts as I understand shorts aren't really worn in non tourist areas(?), but...the long sleeve sweater and jeans keep coming in and out. So does the blazer/jacket. Do I really need pants or are calf length linen pants enough? Are short sleeve sweaters and scarves enough in May....help???
Thanks to all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches
Hello to all