We will have 10 days to spend in Italy from Nov29 through Dec10, on our way to India.
We have been there before - to Rome Florence, Sienna,Venice, Naples, Amalfi coast.
This time we are arriving in Milan in the evening and would like to take a train the next morning to Florence - and visit Orvietto and other interesting places nearby,
Is it better to stay near Milan airport or the Centrale Location. we would like to leave our heavier bags back and backpack and wondering if the hotel will let us do that., since on our return we will stay at the same place.
What are the must see places this time around? Bologna? Is Sicily possible?
Not many museums, we just want to wander around taking the sights, and eat well!
Any suggestions/advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 3 beware of robbed in Milan
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 8 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Current plan for March trip
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 25 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris