I need your help and experience please to share what the do and dnts for Italy. We are planning to go to Rome, Florence and then Venice. We will be spending 4 days in Rome, 3 in Florence and 3 in Venice.
I have already booked the hotels in all 3 cities and now looking for the final step to book the museums etc etc so that we are well prepared before we go. We are planning to arrive in Rome on the 20th August.
I will list down some of the suggestions given and look forward to your comments and feedback.
Rome: Vatican, Colosseum
Florence: Uffizi Gallery, Accademia
Thanks in advance//
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Christmas Markets 2017
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 12 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 13 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 14 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 10 days in europe
- 19 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 20 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed