Apologies that I separated the queries because I don't wanna complicate things.
I would like to know which makes more sense.
I will be from Venice (previously from Switz). I have an option to stay in Venice on the 25th October or follow my family to Milan where they will fly off back home.
I plan to go to Salzburg, then Vienna.
However geographically wise, entering Austria from Milan would be such a waste of time since Venice is nearer. So far, this is what I gather from all the stuff I read. Problem is would the train connections be troublesome or expensive here as compared to perhaps, Milan-Innsbruck-Salzburg?
Can someone advice me on this? Which is the wiser choice to make? Stay put in V or go to M and take it from there?
All things good,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YANDEX 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel chat and reflections
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 5 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 9 Advise Needed
- 10 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 11 South of France
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 16 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 19 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 23 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 24 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 25 Scotland ideas