My wife and I are planning a trip to Italy this summer and are really not sure what to do! We really would love a food & wine expereince somewhere that is a little off the beaten path. We are thinking around 10-14 days depending. We are looking for real "touristy" places. Just amazing food & wine that requires no driving by us...and hopefully where the language will not be of major concern. We only speak English...
We just love great food & wine and want a trip that we can soak in one area for all it has for that perdiod of time.
Some areas we've thought of for possibilities are Bologna and Piedmote...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Croatia in mid/late October
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Dubrovnik
- 13 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Norte Dame light show!
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Greece in end October
- 25 Champagne Tours