We are 2 couples planning to travel to Italy in early September. Below is our itinerary...Please suggest if we need to make any changes.
Depart to Rome
9am - Arrive in Rome
11am - Train to Florence
3pm - Florence Bike Tour
6pm - Gelato and Pizza Cooking Class
8am - Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip
8am - Tuscany and Pisa in One Day
9am - Train to Venice
2pm - Venice in One Day Including Boat Tour
6pm - Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade
9am - Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
2pm - Train to Rome
5pm - Arrive in Rome
6pm - Rome by Night Walking Tour
10am - Rome Food Walking Tour
2pm - Vatican Walking Tour
Thursday, 9/10 to Saturday, 9/12
3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri
Flight back to US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 5 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Christmas week in Ireland
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 18 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 19 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 22 Moscow Hotels
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Packing Champagne
- 25 Manchester hotels