We're planning a trip to Florence 2-3 days, Siena 2-3 days and then Rome for the rest of a nine day trip in mid October.
Just looking for some hotel and restaurant tips , particularly for Florence and Siena as we have been to Rome before , albeit only once.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 2 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 6 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 7 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 10 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 13 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?