I'm hoping that you can give me some help on our trip to Italy next March. I know that this is not the ideal time but it is what we have after some travel in Africa.
We fly into and out of Rome and want to spend a few days to see the main sights again, our first visit being 32 years ago.
Next I really want to see the Amalfi area for 5-6 days but am wondering what it would be like in March ?
We have another 6 days in Italy and would appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good bet at this time. Perhaps further south ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Getting around Lisbon
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Rome Hotel
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 17 Spain in 2018
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 21 Christmas week in Ireland
- 22 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!