My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Le Marche Research Help