My family and I plan 2 weeks trip in Italy in April.
We have to go and back from Milan Airport.
Our plan is renting a car in Milan and drive to Venice,then Florence.
Driving from Florence to Amalfi coast then back to Rome.Fly from Rome to Milan.
Can anyone please suggest if we should change the route or the transportation?
Are there any difficulties in driving a long trip?
Please also advise which is more interesting between Sorrento and Amalfi?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 8 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 13 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 18 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 19 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches