My very first post!
I am planning my honeymoon for september. I know I am very late. We have 13 nights. I already booked 5 nights in an apartment in Positano for a great price (i will be flying into Naples). This is what I am thinking:
5 nights Positano
3 Nights Rome
3 Nights Florence
2 nights in Tuscany or Venice?
Is this too much? Should I skip the last 2 nights and just do 5 nights Florence? I am so confused. Its our first time to Italy and my Fiance first time to Europe.
I wanted a little bit of both relaxation and excitement. i would love to go to the vineyards as well.
If you also have some Hotel recommendations I would appreciate that as well. No more than $200/night for Rome and $350/night for Florence and (tuscany Venice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Getting around Lisbon
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 8 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 9 Rome Hotel
- 10 Trains - website?
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 14 Easter Week in Italy
- 15 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 18 Spain in 2018
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 22 Christmas week in Ireland
- 23 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
Italy Honeymoon Help: Positano - Rome - Florence (and tuscany? or Venice?)