I'm starting to plan a trip for mid-May until as long as it takes to visit Italy, Greece and Croatia but I have no idea what is the easiest/cheapest way to go trough all three countries. From what I've researched so far, I think i would like to visit the following cities:
Italy - Venice, Florence, Naples (maybe Pompei and Capri) and Rome
Greece - Athens, Santorini and Los
Croatia - Zadar, Split (Hvar) (?)
I'm not very set on Croatia yet. I would really appreciate some tips of places that are worth visiting and how to move between the cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 Scotland ideas
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Trans Siberian Train
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 South of France
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)