Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 European honeymoon help needed
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 9 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 10 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 11 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 12 Where to stay in Naples?
- 13 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 17 Browsing Barcelona
- 18 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Croatia in mid/late October
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Help with Venice Trip?
- 24 Dubrovnik
- 25 What happened to Sundriedtopepo