I was hoping for some guidance. My husband and I are travelling to Italy for 2.5 weeks late June with our 14 month old daughter.
We have both been to Italy before and was hoping to do this trip a little differently.. Slower, off the beaten track, relaxing. We would like 3 or 4 days relaxing in the Tuscan countryside somewhere.
We can fly in to any city as we are spending the previous 2.5 weeks in Spain but we fly out of Rome at the end of our holiday. We do not want to spend time in Rome (as we have prev been there) other then transiting.
We are open to suggestions, but we do want to spend some time in Tuscany.
I have done research but getting very confused now as there is so much choice.
We will hire a car to ensure we can see and explore the countryside, especially in Tuscany.
We have collectively been to Venice, Florence, Amalfi, cinque terra, Rome before and so would not want to spend a huge amount of time in those areas.
Any suggestions would be great - we love food, wine, culture, architecture, art (but not over the top)..
Thanking you in adance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France