I've never been out of the States and my fiance and I are planning a honeymoon for March. I want to see some new places and enjoy the countryside of Italy by car. Am I crazy for thinking to do this? Am I going to end up completely lost? Obviously I will do some studying before embarking on this journey. I just like the idea of being able to stop places and really enjoy it. A nice, peaceful, romantic honeymoon.
Since we will most likely be spending 3 days in Florence I thought a day trip to Venice might be worth a shot since it's not too, too far away? Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sleep at Heathrow
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Self Drive UK tour
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 9 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 10 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 11 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 Airport Transfer
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Rail vs. Plane
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Arezzo - how much time?
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 New Years in France
Italy - Florence, Venice, Rome and Positano by Car, am I crazy?