We are doing a family trip to Italy next Spring. We are flying into Florence and out of Rome. Planning to only overnight in 3 places, 1 being Florence and the other being Rome. Was thinking we rent a car after our Florence stay to drive to Rome, looking for suggestions of a town to visit for a few nights. I was thinking Cinque Terra?? maybe it is best just to take the train?? We will have 11 nights and traveling with kids (11 and 12) .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 2 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 14 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 15 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Current plan for March trip
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Spain in 2018
- 22 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 First time in Spain
- 25 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria