I'm going to be visiting Italy and Reggio Emilia 8-12 July.
My flight arrives at Bergamo Airport and from there my plan is to take the train to Reggio Emilia.
I've googled a bit and Tranitalia seems to be the way to go.
My question is: should I buy tickets in advance?
I feel like it's safer and more convenient but perhaps I'm wrong..?
How easy is it to buy tickets, if I do not buy them in advance?
Do the trains leave from the airport or must I get out of the airport to some other station or something? If so: how do I do that in the easiest way possible?
Note: during these days there will be a EU summit and it will perhaps affect the amount of travellers and/or the workers on the trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 2 forex
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Trans Siberian Train
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 ICELAND in February
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in Portugal
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia