My mum and I are visting Italy for about 4 weeks this September. It's our first trip there, so we are seeing all the must-see places like Rome, Tuscany etc.
However, we can't seem to decide whether we should include the Dolomites in our itinerary. We don't have that much time to see so many places, and we don't want our trip or our time in each place to be that rushed. We have no interest in outdoor activities like hiking or mountain climbing. But my mum loves the mountains, and scenic views.
If we do go, we will only spend 1-2 days there.
So, are the Dolomites a must-see in Italy, or can we give it a miss this time, and hopefully come back?
Really any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez