I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Trans Siberian Train
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Scotland ideas
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 14 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 15 South of France
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 19 My France Vacation
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria