I am looking to go to Italy and possibly another country, thinking Croatia or Greece in October for minimum 2 weeks, maximum 3 weeks (depending on what I can get off of work) and I am looking for some itinerary suggestions and ideas.
I will be a solo female traveler, this being my first time at it on my own although I have traveled quite a bit with groups and friends. I have no issues flying by myself etc as I have done this frequently in the past. I would like to hit up the big places in Italy; Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre but as far as Croatia or Greece goes I am not sure!!
I am open to any/all suggestions and itinerary ideas as I am just trying to put together somewhat of a plan. I will be backpacking, want to keep the trip pretty cost efficient but I do not have a set budget at the moment.
I am ready for your words of wisdom! Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTKODAK Techh care
- 2 YAHOO 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTYAHOO Techh care
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Trains - website?
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Which Area in London?
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 two days in Nice
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!