I am planning a trip to Italy with my wife around 2nd week of April. I am sure that I want to do Florence and Rome. In my previous trip I have already covered Venice and Milan. It is a 10-12 day trip, as such please advice what all I can do on this vacation. We are more into nature then history. Because as it is we will be covering lot of Art and history in Florence and Rome. Some friends have suggested Lake Como,Stresa and Amalfi Coast. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Trans Siberian Train
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 South of France
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 19 My France Vacation
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?