My boyfriend and I are approaching the final stages of booking accommodations for our upcoming trip to Italy. We have nailed down the places we want to visit, and the times frames in which we want to stay. We are flying in and out of Rome, we have already been advised to save Rome until the end of our trip. I am really just looking for any feedback, maybe suggestions on what makes 'more' sense than perhaps what we have laid out ourselves, which is as follows, in no particular order:
Positano- 4 Nights
Florence- 3 Nights
Tuscany- 4 Nights
Rome- 3 Nights
Right now we arrive on September 11th in Rome, we plan to then continue our travels straight to Positano. We want to stay there for 4 nights. We have researched accommodations and this is do able, we will be booking in the next couple of days. NOW from this point I would love to know what makes the most sense to you seasoned travellers. We will not be renting a car for this trip, so we will rely on public transit to get to and from each destination.
Perhaps you think Positano is better situated at the end, or in the middle of this sequence. I would really just love to hear from others to get their take on what makes the most sense before we finalize our accommodations.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Password Reset Contact Now 1;888:260:2909 Yahoo Tec*hh Boss 24byy7
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 10 Trains - website?
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Which Area in London?
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 16 family trip to Germany and more
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 Packing Champagne
- 20 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 two days in Nice
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!