My boyfriend and I have just booked flights to and from Rome. We are spending a total of 2 weeks in Italy. Arriving September 11th and leaving September 26th.
We are looking for some guidance on what makes the most sense geographically. We know we want to see Tuscany, and want to spend some time in Positano. We will of course spend a few days in Rome, maybe 2 when we get there and one on our way back.
Looking for any suggestions on the order of how we see these locations. Suggestions on other close, cool destinations. We obviously want to take in culture, scenery and of course, amazing food! Any suggestions on time in each location who also be helpful.
Any information/opinions are welcome, loved getting advice from veteran travelers.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 9 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 10 Once upon a time in Italy
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 15 beware of robbed in Milan
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome