I'm strongly considering changing my travel plans to Italy in 3 weeks. As I fly out of Milan back to NYC, I wonder if anyone has traveled to Parma, Siena, Lunigiana, or Bologna?
Currently, I'm booked to stay in Cortona, though after thought I seems to make sense for me to be in Tuscany, though more North. Any suggestions for country side locations with restaurants and perhaps small towns for local exploration?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 2 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 European honeymoon help needed
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Where to stay in Naples?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Browsing Barcelona
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Croatia in mid/late October
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome