I have a planned a trip to Italy, i have made my flight arrangements reaching ROME on 25th Dec 2016 and return back to USA 3rd Jan 2017 from Venice.
We are a family of 4 (2 A, 2 Young Kids).
My preferences are ROME, VENICE and Florence (Just for PISA).
Being there in Dec, what are the places i should visit near ROME and VENICE. I am looking for day trips from ROME and VENICE.
Here is my plan:
25 to 29 (ROME)
31 TO 3 (VENICE)
Need some help in organizing my trip, i am little confused on possible day trips from Rome and Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Self Drive UK tour
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 8 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Arezzo - how much time?
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Easter Week in Italy