The ITALO Treno website now shows open bookings for the new train service from Roma TIBURTINA, Firenze SMN and Bologna Centrale to Padova, Venezia Mestre and Venezia S. Lucia beginning on October 3 (NOT October 27 as previously shown).
There will be three high-speed trains per day, competing against Trenitalia's own 17 daily Frecciargento trains (using Roma Termini Station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 8 Help with Venice Trip?
- 9 Dubrovnik
- 10 Norte Dame light show!
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 14 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 10 Days in Austria
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 Champagne Tours
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Le Marche Research Help
ITALO Treno Opens Bookings to Venice and Padova Effective October 3