I overheard someone talking about renting a villa in italy where a chef would bring dinner each night pared with local wines.
Anyone heard of such a thing and know where i could research it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 9 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 12 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Le Marche Research Help