There are 14 of us travelling to italy next year.
Ideally I want to book two villas one in the country- May have that sorted but I also would like a seaside option walking distance to each restaurants ect.
Is this possible?
What seaside towns would be good
A few years ago we stayed in vieste would love tonreplicate this if possible
Any ideas would be gratefully received
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Trains - website?
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Transportation in Brittany
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Visit to France
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring