My wife and I have found www.trenitalia.com quite easy to navigate and have managed to pre-book several train trips between major cities. However, the site doesn't give any details on the lesser, regional, trains.
We were wondering if someone could give us an idea of the cost, frequency and duration of a regional train trip between the following sets of stations please:
Milan Centrale to Varenna
Pisa Centrale to Firenze SM
Napoli Centrale to Sorrento
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Le Marche Research Help
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 land vs river cruise
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 10 days in europe
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017