We are four "budget" travellers, looking for accomodations where four people can stay in the same room. Does anyone have any suggestions as most of the rooms seem to be suited to sleep two or three?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 two days in rome
- 4 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 5 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family