We are leaving for Istanbul in just over a week and planning out our itinerary. Would love some help with a few logistical questions:
1) When is the best time to visit Topkapi palace to avoid lines/crowds? We are wondering whether to go first thing in the morning or wait until the afternoon?
2) When is the best time to visit the Dolmabahce palace? Is there any way to get tickets ahead of time, or is waiting in line a must?
3) We got tickets to this concert, which seems to be really out of the way.
http://www.biletix.com/etkinlik/P1M24/ISTANBUL/en Is there a good way to get there via public transportation? I'm also worried about getting back to our hotel in Sultanahmet after the concert -- how hard would it be to get a cab? Do we need to arrange one in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring