Looking at planning a first time trip to Turkey in October and trying to figure out the best way to do Istanbul and Ephesus. I thought about a day trip to Ephesus flying in super early and leaving in the evening, but there looks like there's much to explore in the area and spending a couple of days sounds much less stressful. This is the plan so far. Only the ticket to Istanbul has been booked. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys have.
Day 1 Sept 29-- Arrive in Istanbul -- stay in Sultanamet area?
Day 2 Sept 30 Istanbul
Day 3 Oct 1 . Early morning flight to Izmir. Staying in Selçuk for base. See Ephesus.
Day 4 Oct 2 -- Day trip to Kuşadası
Day Oct 3 - Day trip to Şirince.
Day 6 Oct 4 - Fly back from Izmir to Istanbul in the evening. Staying in Sultanamet area again?
Day 7 Oct 5 - Istanbul
Day 8 Oct 6 Istanbul
Day 9 Oct 7 Leave
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt baba!
- 2 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 6 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 7 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017