I'm flying to Naples at the end of June, and was intending to stay for 2 nights in Positano, and 4 in Ischia.
Having looked at transport options, I'm now wondering whether it would be a lot less hassle to stay in Sorrento for 2 nights, then onto Ischia, or just Ischia for the duration. All three places look like they would suit our objectives - a relaxing, sunny holiday with great views, food, and some interesting places to walk/bus to during a couple of the days.
Can anyone advise as to how easy it would be to get from Positanto to Ischia at that time, versus going from Sorrento to Ischia?
Thanks in advance. There's a wealth of information here and it's really going to help make the most of our stay in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 20 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 25 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia