What is Ischia like? I'm particularly looking at Sant' Angelo. Is it a good place to swim, relax, have nice food and few drinks at night? It's going to be mine and my fiances first holiday for a very long time, so i want something special We will be staying for about 6 day. Is there plenty things to do?
Would you recommend any other places to stay in Ischia instead of San't Angelo?
How is it like with travelling over there? To Amalfi coast for example, or Pompeii?
We will be flying to Naples, so i thing we will stay in Naples for a couple of days and visit Vesuvius, and then for the rest of the holiday, we want to stay by the beach. Have nice walks etc. something romantic
Please can you recommend? I've never been there before and the budget is limited
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~260~2909 $ GMAIL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 ICELAND in February
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 10 days in Portugal
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 23 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 24 Driving
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?