We'll be in Istanbul for the first time and I have no idea what to expect regarding prices there.
I'd prefer not to be stuck with extra Turkish lira at home.
Since we'll be there for about half a day, how much should I withdraw in Turkish lira to cover the following for 2 Adults in Sultanahmet:
1) taking round-trip ferry ride (not a cruise, just the ferry);
2) buying 1 pair of ornate indoor slippers (for Women) from Arasta Bazaar;
3) Entrance Fees (either to Blue Mosque or Basilica Cistern, 1 or 2 places max--though probably just 1 due to TIme Constraints);
4) buying 1 decorative lamp from Arasta.
Food for the day--and transportation from and to the Airport--we've already got covered.
Many thanks for your Estimates!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 two days in rome
- 3 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 4 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 5 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 6 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family