Isabel's Sicily trip photos now online

Aug 20th, 2005, 05:19 AM
Original Poster

Isabel's Sicily trip photos now online

Just finished posting my photos from my trip to Sicily in July. They are at: www.pbase.com/annforcier

They are identified by town but if anyone has any more specific questions I'd be happy to try and answer them.
Aug 20th, 2005, 05:50 AM

These are totally stunning. I'm going to Sicily in October and intending to go to all those places. You must be a professional photographer with great ability to use the light to such advantage. Any hints?
Aug 20th, 2005, 06:00 AM

Your photos are so beautiful! I read you trip report again and match it with you photos, and it was like being there!
Thank you!
Aug 20th, 2005, 06:22 AM

Mille grazie Ann--you have made my morning. I have to laugh since we seem to see the same photo ops. Great work that took me back to Sicily in July rather than May. Thanks for sharing.
Aug 20th, 2005, 06:59 AM

How beautifully you have captured the essence and sights of Sicily, thank you for sharing.
Aug 20th, 2005, 07:00 AM

Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your photos. Looking forward to those from Switzerland, too.
Aug 21st, 2005, 05:30 AM
Original Poster

gertie - have fun in Sicily in October. It's a great place to photograph, the light is wonderful.

bob - I did think of you while we were there as I know you went to most of the same places. Your info was very helpful to us, so thanks. We stayed in several of the places you recommended.

ms go - the switzerland photos are almost all ready to add to the website. I looked at your Swiss photos before our trip and I'm quite jealous of all the blue sky in yours. As you'll see, we had quite a bit more cloudy weather.

Helen and mousireid - glad you enjoyed the photos. Sicily is so easy to photograph because it's so beautiful and the colors are so vibrant.