I need to travel between Mykonos and Santorini on the last Friday in May 2014. I know there are 2 hydrofoil options both leaving near 3pm and arriving around 5:30pm.
I have read that there is supposed to be another option involving a morning ferry from Mykonos to Paros, switching to the Blue Star at Paros, and arriving at Santorini around 3:30pm. However, I cannot locate that morning ferry out of Mykonos. Searching the internet continuously only gives me the two afternoon hydrofoils.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG @ Installation Contact 1888:482:3831 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 Netherlands- Texel
- 3 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 4 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?