Just wondering if it is worth buying 'skip the queue tickets' for Versailles, and also whether to get a guide or just use the audio headphones and make our own way. If I buy tickets off the Versailles site, does it make it quicker as you only have to do security or do the guided tours get special priviledges?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 tinnitus
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 17 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 land vs river cruise
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia