We'll be in Rome Christmas week...our third visit, but this time with our son and daughter-in-law. They've never been to the church of Santa Prassede -- IMHO the best church in Rome (not counting St. Peter's).
We're in the process of planning around Christmas day, when many sights are closed.
Does anyone know if Santa Prassede is closed Christmas? I can't find a a contact email to ask.
...and while I'm at it, we'd appreciate any suggestions on things to do in Rome around Christmas and on Christmas day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 Poland--where else to go
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 10 days in europe
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 23 Trans Siberian Train
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 3 weeks driving the Netherlands