I am traveling to Rome and Amalfi coast( train from Rome to Naples and then staying in Positano)
I have been hearing from friends that both the places are not too safe especially since we are 3 girls travellng together.
In terms of safety, is there something particular we must look out for?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 브라보카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 6 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Christmas week in Ireland
- 21 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo