Time for your two cents worth. I'll be in Italy next May and I'm wondering if Pompeii is a "must see". From my research it looks like it's quite a joint from Rome. 3 hours?
If it is a must see, do you day trip from Rome via train or car? Or stay overnight somewhere nearby?
Thanks in advance for you opinions and input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lexmark printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact lexmark techh care
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 AOL MAIL1:844:3O7:279O pASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACTrk
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 11 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 12 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 1 night in Algarve in January?