I'm planning to visit Paris for 3 nights, and I've heard that it is militarized, that you gotta go thru inspections on tour attractions, that you will probably spend more time thru airport security and so on.
I am not terrorized, I know I have more chances of dying crossing the street at home than I have of getting killed by a terrorist attack in Paris, but I do wonder if these things will ruin my experience of the city? are they true? and if they are, how bad is it?
I'm tying to decide whether I should add Paris or Berlin to my itinerary, and I think I'd rather go to Paris, let me know what you think!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE SUp0RT 1:855:854:14O5 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 2 HOT [email protected] 1:855:843:8475 Password Recovery CONTACT HOT mail Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 4 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 5 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 9 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 10 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 11 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 19 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 22 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 23 Shall we Gdansk?
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 Problem with Trip Advisor