I am asking this question because last year, I bought tickets in January to fly to Madrid in July thinking that the earlier the cheaper, and a few months later, there better prices.
I am planning to travel to Rome in June, and I am wondering if around 1100 Euros for a direct flight with Alitalia from Caracas is a good price. I know I could fly with a different airline with a layover at a different city, but I'd rather fly direct. However, I'd like to get the cheapest or less expensive direct flight.
Lodging in Rome is expensive, and I would like to start booking hotels now, but should I book a hotel now but wait to book the flight later?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 2018
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 4 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Christmas week in Ireland
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 20 Rent in Rome
- 21 Rome Hotel
- 22 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery