I am planning to travel alone by the over night EuroNight 463 from Munich to Budapest. I am planning to reserve a Berth in a 2 person sleeper car in June. I would like to know if it is safe to travel by this train at night times. I realize that I can take a flight but I want to take the night train once for the experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 9 day trip to France
- 4 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
Is it safe to Travel by EuroNight 463 - From Munich to Budapest