This is my 2nd post today. I just joined Fodors today! And hope to find good advice here for my trip planning to Italy.
Is it okay to visit Italy from 17 August to 6 September (around 20 days)? Will it be too crazy packed with tourists? I do expect certain touristy places will have lots of tourists but hope we can still find spots that are quieter for time to be just alone at times. We are fine with warmer climate; that's not too much a problem.
Please help with advice for my other post - North or South of Italy for honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 windstream 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24*7
- 2 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Lyceum theatre London
- 5 Wierd Europe map
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 11 Transportation in Brittany
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more