I know in Europe people typically drive smaller cars. Will it be hard for my family (2 adults, 3 children age 13, 10 and 4) to find taxi from Athens airport? And in general in the city, like from hotel to the port? We will have several luggage as well. And can anyone tell me the approximate price for the trip？
A taxi service with a 7 seater Limo has quoted 100 Euro each way from/to airport, and 80 Euro for port. That is a bit steep to me. Though I guess one has to pay price for the comfort and convenience.
I have no problem taking the kids on Metro once settled, but figure it would be easier to use taxi when we first arrive at the airport. Any suggestion or advice are welcome. Thank you all very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OPTONLINE 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Trans Siberian Train
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 South of France
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
Is it easy to find taxi in Athens that will fit a family of five？