I am planning to visit Paris for 3 nights (effectively 2.5 days) in end of April. I have zeroed on Idol Hotel by Elegancia which is in 8th Arr for my stay. Would like to know from you if this is the right choice as far as the location goes. Are the major attractions easily accessible from there?
Also since this is my first time in Paris. Can you suggest the must sees in 2.5 days.
I am confused on whether to go to the Louvre or not. Will it be feasible to do in my time frame? Would there be huge lines in end of April since it would be the start of the tourist season?
As far as Eiffel goes, should we go upto the top of the tower or the 2nd floor?
Does it make more sense to book all the tour tickets in advance/ or on the spot? Which will be the best sites to book the entry tickets if I were to book in advance? How can I book the airport pick up? Is it equally convenient (cost wise too) to take a cab or a shuttle at the airport without prior booking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 2 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Airport Transfer
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Moscow Hotels
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Dublin to Donegal
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 22 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 23 Barcelona tour option help please
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens