We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 start yahoo MAIL $ 1888:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h
- 2 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 Northern Spain road trip
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Help with Spain itinerary
- 25 Where to stay in Naples?