I'll be spending 5 days in Prague in August.
I'm trying to decide whether a day trip to Dresden would be worth it?
Personally, I'd rather spend the whole time in Prague, but my friends are set on visiting Dresden.
I'm someone who enjoys well-preserved cities, so the fact that Dresden has been rebuilt from scratch kinda makes it less interesting it for me. Also, from pictures, it looks kinda dull compared to Prague.
Wouldn't a day-trip to Cesky Krumlov be more interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 South of France
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 13 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 14 Shall we Gdansk?
- 15 Help with Spain itinerary
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 20 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 23 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy