My husband an I are planning a 3 months stay in, maybe Bologna.
We are a middle age couple that do like bars and restaurants, we like to walk an travel.
We do not drive so we need good public transportation.
We want to live like locals... We did this experience in Palermo, in Lyon and in Montreal. All 3 wonderful experiences!!
I am a little afraid that as Bologna has almost half of it's population of students it turns out a little difficult, as you become a "grandma" everywhere. Is it true? I had this feeling in Montpellier and it is not very nice .
Thoughts ? Sugestions of other towns??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Italy
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Rome Hotel
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Which Aran Island??