My husband an I are planning a 3 months stay in, maybe Bologna.
We are a middle age couple that do like bars and restaurants, we like to walk an travel.
We do not drive so we need good public transportation.
We want to live like locals... We did this experience in Palermo, in Lyon and in Montreal. All 3 wonderful experiences!!
I am a little afraid that as Bologna has almost half of it's population of students it turns out a little difficult, as you become a "grandma" everywhere. Is it true? I had this feeling in Montpellier and it is not very nice .
Thoughts ? Sugestions of other towns??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTKODAK Techh care
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Trains - website?
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Which Area in London?
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Milan airport--which one
- 21 two days in Nice
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help