My husband an I are planning a 3 months stay in, maybe Bologna.
We are a middle age couple that do like bars and restaurants, we like to walk an travel.
We do not drive so we need good public transportation.
We want to live like locals... We did this experience in Palermo, in Lyon and in Montreal. All 3 wonderful experiences!!
I am a little afraid that as Bologna has almost half of it's population of students it turns out a little difficult, as you become a "grandma" everywhere. Is it true? I had this feeling in Montpellier and it is not very nice .
Thoughts ? Sugestions of other towns??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PANDA @renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 Barcelona to Malaga
- 6 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Christmas week in Ireland
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 18 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 19 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 22 Moscow Hotels
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Packing Champagne
- 25 Manchester hotels