My husband an I are planning a 3 months stay in, maybe Bologna.
We are a middle age couple that do like bars and restaurants, we like to walk an travel.
We do not drive so we need good public transportation.
We want to live like locals... We did this experience in Palermo, in Lyon and in Montreal. All 3 wonderful experiences!!
I am a little afraid that as Bologna has almost half of it's population of students it turns out a little difficult, as you become a "grandma" everywhere. Is it true? I had this feeling in Montpellier and it is not very nice .
Thoughts ? Sugestions of other towns??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTHP Techh care
- 2 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 3 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Greatest place for dreaming
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 12 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 15 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy