My husband an I are planning a 3 months stay in, maybe Bologna.
We are a middle age couple that do like bars and restaurants, we like to walk an travel.
We do not drive so we need good public transportation.
We want to live like locals... We did this experience in Palermo, in Lyon and in Montreal. All 3 wonderful experiences!!
I am a little afraid that as Bologna has almost half of it's population of students it turns out a little difficult, as you become a "grandma" everywhere. Is it true? I had this feeling in Montpellier and it is not very nice .
Thoughts ? Sugestions of other towns??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer I~800~681:7208 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt 24/7 vs
- 2 Lyceum theatre London
- 3 Wierd Europe map
- 4 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 5 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 6 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 9 Transportation in Brittany
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 15 Milan airport--which one
- 16 Which Area in London?
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 family trip to Germany and more
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga